• Achieving balance between an integrated quality control and requirements of ISO Certificate No. 9001: 2015.
• Fulfilling the needs of the customers through reaching the highest quality Assurance level (AQL).
• Accuracy and distinction in everything to achieve the requirements of customers and to get their satisfaction.
• Provision of proper work environment and work conditions to implement the goals and achieve customers' requirements.
• Observing time value and work value.
• Preparing fabric and regulating it on the specifications determined by the customer.
• A report is to be made for every lot to detect problems prior to their occurrence and implement the instructions and requested specifications of the customer.
• Relaxing fabric prior to cutting and not to stretch it at brushes.
• After cutting, the cut mark is to be compare with its patron to make sure of the correct cutting.
• Initial assortment phase which means making the piece parts perfect prior to operation.
• Revising the piece after completing its operation and finishing.
• Final revision quality and conformity of the piece with the original specimen submitted by the customer.
• Audit phase and sampling according to the acknowledged table according to AQL ratio of the client.
• The packing and packaging are to be revised upon the request of the customer.